Hammered Stainless Steel Graduated Flat Chain Necklace
This handmade stainless steel necklace is made of individually hammered graduated flat chain links on a fine curb chain. Light and subtle to be comfortably worn without getting in the way of daily life tasks, whilst still adding a subtle unique touch to any occasion. Polished to allow the natural darker gunmetal tone of steel to shine, whilst still enhancing the hammered texture of each chain link.
Stainless steel is hypoallergenic, highly durable, non-tarnishing and guaranteed to last everyday wear and tear with little to no change. So no need to worry about being careful or having to maintain it. It should withstand most things and still look as new as the day you bought it.
- Each piece hand crafted and quality checked to meet requirements.
- Highly polished finish that will last a lifetime.
- Hammered texture brings out the naturally darker gunmetal tones of the stainless steel.
- Made completely from stainless steel which is, waterproof, rust-resistant and hypoallergenic.
- Low maintenance and extremely durable and strong.
- Comes in multiple lengths made to order, to ensure it fits you perfectly, just the way you want it to look.
- Can be adjusted to slightly varying lengths with the added extension chain and ring clasp.
To find out which size is best for you, use the following guidelines and select the size under the product options.
Our necklaces come in a range of set available sizes. To check which one is right for you, you can get a piece of string or tape measure to test the length options below and check how they sit on your body. We also have a general guide for you to reference below:
|14 inches||collar style ; tightly around neck|
|16 inches||choker style ; tightly around base of throat|
|18 inches||princess style ; on the collarbone|
|20-24 inches||matinee style ; between the collarbone and the bust|
|28-36 inches||opera style ; on the bust or an inch or two below|
|36-42 inches||rope style ; wrapped to sit on the centre of the bust|
|18 inches||base of neck of smaller male|
|20 inches||collarbone (most common size)|
|22 inches||a few inches below the collarbone|
|24 inches||above the breastbone|